Me and my Baby Girl

Me and my Baby Girl

Monday 9 May 2011

Telepathy?

I have found it amazing how many people respond when my facebook status says I'm low by commenting 'Think of you every day', 'Think of you all of the time' , "always in my thoughts'.
How am I supposed to know this if they do not pick up the phone?
I appreciate people 'thinking' of me, but unless they pick up the phone, or come round, it doesn't help me much. In this case it definitely isn't the thought that counts!!
It can be very difficult to know people care about you if they spend so much time thinking and so little doing.....
This sounds like an angry post, I didn't mean it to be when I started to write it, but maybe I am a little angry about the thoughtlessness (how ironic), and emptyness, of 'thinking of you' comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment